What steps have you taken to create a culture of happiness in your workplace? How has Delivering Happiness inspired or motivated you to do things differently?
Contribute your story and we may publish it to help show others how the pursuit of happiness can improve your business and make customers and employees happier.Share Your Story
Connect with Us
Connect with Delivering Happiness to keep up-to-date on all the latest news, events, tips and more.
Connect with Each Other
We’ve partnered with Meetup.com to help you spread the spirit of Delivering Happiness in your own town. Start your own meetup or join an existing one now!
Make Some Noise (Online)
Are you connected? Spread the word on your favorite networks!
- On Twitter and Facebook:
Make the world a happier place! Join me and @dhbook in #deliveringhappiness.
- On Email:
- > Invite your friends to join the movement
- On your blog or website:
- Write about your experience with Delivering Happiness on your blog or website. See what others have written on our Reader Buzz page.
Start a Club
Organize a happy event in your business, your community, or just amongst friends.
- At your workplace:
- Give your after-work happy hours a higher purpose and figure out one change that you can make the following week to improve your work environment.
- In your community:
- Organize a community meetup and apply your learnings to improving community relations, or just meeting new friends.
- Amongst friends:
- Have you heard that people who engage in meaningful conversations are happier than those who don’t? Host a “deep thoughts” night and create a happy cocktail!
Grab a Badge
To add this badge to your website, just copy and paste this chunk of code where you’d like it to appear.
Say It With Pictures
Have you taken the Delivering Happiness pledge? Show us in photos one thing each week that you’ve done to make someone happy, whether that someone is you…or someone else.